Monday, July 2, 2012

Busy?

First week of my 'summer holiday' and I'm adjusting to the free time and finding new ways to fill it.

I do a bit of cat-sitting in the summer. I never intended to turn this into a 'business', but it spread through word-of-mouth and now I usually have a couple of gigs per month. It's just enough to get in my 'cat quota' (I love cats, but don't have one because a dog *and* a cat in this tiny apartment would be a bit much...).

I've been looking after these two guys this week. They're the sweetest cuddle-bunnies and I adore them! I spent a good part of the afternoon keeping them company. The gray guy loves to have his belly rubbed. The brown guy (and I swear I'm not making this up!) enjoys being lifted up by his tail. They both love to play.

What they *don't* love is my camera. You wouldn't believe the effort it took to get them into the same frame!


*Meow!*


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: