Thursday, December 3, 2009

Hatha

I finally reached the end of my rope on this sleep thing. This morning, after a night of restless sleep (I have no idea why...over-tired maybe?), I woke for my morning meditation. To my credit, I persevered, but I was drowsing out every few minutes and by the end, I just wanted to curl up in a ball and rest.

So I went back to bed. I slept for three hours. It was *great*. I didn't get anything done (which is another issue to contend with), but at least I slept. The punchline? I'm *still* tired. The good news is, I'm not teaching tonight, so I'll be able to go to bed early.

After lunch, I reviewed my to-dos and highlighted the 'absolutes'. Mainly, my email box needs to be emptied, Princess Fur needs tending and attention and I'm teaching two classes. I'm working my way through the list, but I feel drained.

Practice (done this evening because I was busy sleeping in the morning and avoiding my to-do list in the afternoon) was Chakra Balancing Yoga with Natalie, 20 minutes. If nothing else is balanced, at least my Chakras are!

No comments: