Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Astanga

I did it! I did it! I woke up early. ish. Okay, not very early, but at least I got up.

I walked the dog, swept the floor and then I practised yoga, a very reluctant half-primary and ouch, my low back is cranky right now. I had to coax myself to the mat by comitting to the sun saluations and standing poses only. But once I got through those, half-Primary seemed do-able.

And *then*, I finally decorated my Christmas Tree:

Oops. Misfire! :-D Let's try that again:
Cute, isn't it? It's just as small as it looks, only about a foot high.

I bought my funny, crooked little tree 17 years ago. I was in university, wandering around Kmart at 11:30 p.m. on Christmas Eve feeling sorry for msyelf. This was the last tree on the shelf. I bought it on a whim, thinking it would be a temporary thing.

And I've put it up every year since. Here's to Christmas Traditions!

6 comments:

alfia said...

Hi, Kai!

I actually love your tree! Very cute, but festive at the same time. And the dog - very funny! :D

Kaivalya said...

@Alfia
Princess Fur does it all for the dog treats. She'll put up with a great deal if there's a reward in sight!

Skippetty said...

AHAHAHAHA! I love your furry Christmas Tree much better than the 17-year old one. Both are nice, but the furry one is ultra-cute (and so very un-amused)... :)

lew said...

Oh, that puppy! Now I've gotta go decorate my pooch!

Arturo said...

yay for traditions. the decorations on the puppy are too funny.

Gumbomum said...

I love the oh-so-patient expression on Princess Fur's face.