Monday, September 28, 2009

Hatha

I don't want to go to ice hockey. I never *want* to go. Once I get there and I'm skating, I'm fine and I have a great time, but there's always the dread factor.

Tonight, I play the late game. This means it will be dark and cold and it's pouring out. Maybe I'm getting too old for this. Best Hockey Friend and I were discussing it on the bench last week. She's pushing 50, thinking this might be her last year. If she doesn't sign up again, I don't know if I will. I almost didn't bother to sign up for this season, but she talked me into it.

This is my 11th year in the league.

I did a 45 minute hatha practice this morning, Gentle Hatha #1 with Jackie. It's the last day of my Lady's so tomorrow will be back to Astanga. I'm missing my inversions.

No comments: