Sunday, May 17, 2009

Astanga

I'm still tired. Who knew that Hanumasana would be so draining? But I had a good day. I did all of the things I wanted to do: walked the dog, cleaned the apartment, did my laundry, practised my guitar and yes, unrolled my Manduka and practised the Primary Series.

It was a multi-tasking practice today. I put in the laundry, did the sun salutations and standing poses, paused to put the laundry in the dryer, then finished out the rest of the practice. I wasn't overly sweaty today, but I did managed to bind in Supta Padangustasana. I had this bind last year, but lost it almost as soon as I found it. It's back.

Then I folded the laundry.

I should have spent more time outside. It's a beautiful day out, all blue skies, sunshine and flowers, but COLD. The high was only 53 and there's a FROST WARNING in effect for tonight. Sorry to shout but what's up with the FROST WARNING. Seriously, it's May. I'm filing a complaint with Mother Nature.

I hope it doesn't kill the dandelions.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Well we are supposed to get 5 cm of snow! I can't believe it either. No use complaining though, doesn't change anything.