Saturday, January 17, 2009

Restorative

WoYoPracMo, Day 17.

Busy day! I went down to the National Ballet to have coffee with a friend and watch her daughter dance. Unfortunately, the dance class was being held in a closed space, so we couldn't observe. Instead, we had coffee at a nearby café (the one that has my favourite brownies!).

Afterward we had brunch at a really wonderful restaurant at the food of Church Street. My plate had a HUGE veggie omelette, multi-grain toast, hashbrowns and two hotcakes with real maple syrup. This was definitely not a CR meal! ;-)

I didn't make time for practice until the evening and by the time I did, was already exhausted. With all the excitement of the past few days, I haven't been getting adequate sleep. So I did another restorative practice. I used teacher H's CD to do a series of supported poses against the wall. It's my favourite part of this CD and I really enjoyed it.

I could totally sleep in Viparita Karani. ;-)

No comments: