Monday, January 19, 2009

Day 364

WoYoPracMo, Day 19.

Today had it's own agenda, completely different from *my* agenda.

When I woke up this morning, I had great hopes of getting substantial work over the course of the day, but the hours got away from me. I slept in, then went out for a sushi lunch.

By the time I got home, it was already close to 4. The wind went right out of my sails at this point and instead of doing the financial stuff and errands that I had planned, I messed around on the Internet, wrote emails and goofed around in iTunes for a couple of hours.

It had snowed off and on all day and the temperature dropped. I decided to ditch my ice hockey game.

I did, however, make it to the mat. I had every intention of doing the full Primary Series today, but I only made it to to Supta Kurmasana. Because I fell asleep. Apparently, I needed a nap! Okay, I wasn't actually *in* a pose when I drifted off. I was laying on my back trying to persuade myself that a vinyasa would be a *good* thing. Then I woke up.

I don't know if a sleep deficit is the culprit here or if I'm being struck with the mid-winter blues. I just know I felt out-of-sorts and unmotivated today.

No comments: