Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Day 355

WoYoPracMo, Day 6.

I was feeling extra motivated this afternoon, so I decided to attempt the full Primary Series. I took a stab at everything, but I've definitely lost a few poses here and there, especially after Navasana. I moved through everything at a leisurely pace.

I had a major distraction. The MacWorld Keynote was being delivered and between poses, I would occasionally stop to check a live-blogging feed (MacRumours got hacked, so I was watching Gizmodo). During the seated poses, I brought my laptop on the floor beside the mat so I could check in periodically.

It went like this: yoga pose...vinyasa...face recognition in iPhoto...yoga pose...vinyasa...GPS tagging in iPhoto...and so on...

Apparently, it's possible to me a MacGeek and an ashtangi at the same time!

No comments: