Friday, November 7, 2008

Day 337

This sinus infection is driving me crazy! I've added the forward bends back into my practice. I now seem to alternate between doing Vinyasa between poses and blowing my nose. Moving up and down really stirs everything up. I'm really tired of being sick and I can't believe this plague has persisted so long.

My practice today was low energy and exhausting. I'm definitely feeling wiped out after two intense days of teaching classes. I dragged through the sun salutations and lingered in the seated poses. And it was just really hard to drag myself to the mat.

Given my reluctance, It's probably a good thing that I had to keep moving this morning in order to fit my walk and my practice in; there was no opportunity to dawdle. This afternoon, I'm going to see a matinee showing of 'Changeling' and then heading to a dinner. And tomorrow, I'm going to sleep in!

No comments: