Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Day 334

Don't practice and all is not coming.

That’s how I feel right now - really frustrated with my practice and the state of my health in general.

After a couple of great days finally feeling energetic and strong, I was hit with a cold, then with my Lady's Holiday. And *then*, just as the cold started to fade, I picked up a serious sinus infection. I laid low over the weekend, in hopes that the extra rest would restore me to health, but instead I just feel worse.

I did my extremely modified half-primary today with further modifications to prevent my sinuses from exploding (at least, that's what it felt like). Basically, I removed all standing forward bends and didn't hold downward dog in the sun salutations.

If I keep taking stuff away from my practice, I'm afraid that eventually there will be nothing left!

No comments: