Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Day 325

Mid-morning practice today. My back is a bit tight, but much better than last week. I haven't been using the Sharath CD this week, finding it easier and less fuss just to hit the mat and *do it* rather than mess around with my computer and the speaker and whatnot. I feel like I'm getting stronger in body, but I haven't yet rediscovered my great enthusiasm for yoga. Once I'm on the mat, I'm fine and I enjoy myself. It's the motivation that seems to be MIA.

Also, I'm struggling with maintaining my daily practice when I'm spending time at the house. There really isn't a space for me to do yoga at the house and every time I've practised there it's felt haphazard and awkward. I know that part of the problem is me grasping on to excuses. I'm not sure how this issue will be resolved and I suspect I'm sort of waiting around for it to resolve itself.

No comments: