Friday, August 15, 2008

Day 313

I had an ordinary, kind of wonderful practice this morning and that's saying a lot, considering that it was 4:00 a.m. when I stepped on the mat.
I did the short form, but I added Mari B just because I miss it and I did Urdhva Dhanurasana because I sometimes feel like I'm not 'pushing my edge' enough in my practice and backbends always do that for me.
My shoulder felt just a tiny bit tender.
Yes, I know it's a moon day but I really wanted to take the weekend off, so that's what I'm going to do: no yoga until Monday. I'm ready to be a sloth!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think many ashtangis are observing the moon day on Saturday actually, so you are right on. I saw a few sources saying Friday, but everything I've checked more recently says Saturday, and that's also what we're doing at my shala. The next moon day is a Saturday too (Aug 30). Four weeks of 6 day aweek practices!