Friday, July 11, 2008

Day 292

If I titled these posts, this one would be called “Manifest”.

All that good energy I sent yesterday apparently found its way to my agency because within hours of 'dedicating my practice' to the agency ladies, one of them phoned me with a possible assignment. It was confirmed this afternoon and I'm now booked to work a two-and-a-half month administrative contract. It's potentially interesting work, pays well and I can bike to the office. I start on Monday. Helllooooo 5:00 a.m. yoga practices. Good-bye free time.

I'm really excited!

I spent the day finishing up the items on my to-do list. cleaning, grocery shopping and prepping food for next week. I was so busy being busy that I actually forgot that I hadn't practised yet. It finally occurred to me as I was doing the dishes. So I took my mat out on the balcony and did my sweet little Short Form. I spontaneously added the Parivritta Trikonasana and Parivritta Parsvakonasana which is a good sign. And I was able to do shoulderstand for the first time this month. Clearly I'm feeling better!

Today, I dedicated my practice to winning the lottery.

Just kidding. But I did keep all of the fruits of my practice for myself, dedicating them to success in my new gig and for good things to manifest over the balance of the summer. I really could use some good mojo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great work ... best of luck with your new gig. :-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!! happy for you