Monday, January 7, 2008

Day 156

Woke at 5 a.m. and was on the mat by 5:30. It was really hard to peel myself out of bed, but I have tonnes to do today, as it's my first day back 'at work' after my holiday.

When it was all over and done, I was definitely glad that I had made the effort because I felt great! I gently flowed through the Primary Series in an hour and a half - I knew that I had finished in exactly on time because the construction crew started their engines at 7 a.m. sharp!

I had trouble binding in Mari D this morning, don't know what's up with that. Gave it a second try and I had it. Garba Pindasana has been particularly good lately. You know those 'invisible holes' in the legs where the arms go through? Well, they seem to be getting bigger! I was able to put my arms through to the elbow and touch my head yesterday and again today (alas, there was no head touching as I rolled).

The rest of my day will be absorbed in business-related details, mainly bookkeeping and planning what I'm going to teach in my yoga classes for the next two months. Basically, everything that I've putting off for the past three weeks. It's finally caught up with me! I also teach a noon yoga class - the schedule kicks back in this week!

The dog needs to be groomed - this will probably be done in the afternoon. And I play an ice hockey game tonight.

No comments: