Friday, June 22, 2007

Day 6

I didn't get around to doing my practice today until about 2 o'clock. I had no trouble focusing once I started, though. I doubled the sun salutations - once the DVD got to standing poses, I started over. It was definitely a workout and I felt really tired near the end of the second set. But I was able to keep going with Chaturanga Dandasana throughout the practice.

I did nearly everything today - even tried Mari D! I didn't do Janu Sirsasana C, though. My feet just don't do that. Instead of repeating Janu Sirsasana A, I simply came into a sphinx with vinyasa in between. I practised all three Urdhva Danurasana, did an easy, strong handstand and found Sirsasana very restful today. I managed to do a really great full lotus and Tolasana today - and held it for 7 counts!

I'm definitely feeling stronger every day I do this. Great Savasana. Also did 10 minutes of meditation.

No comments: